Ann, your sea photos are so minimal and so beautiful! The one with the single wave is exquisite. I would love a large print is possible at some point. It seems we are closing down for the time being. Let me know when you're back in town. Pam
I love the holes in the flower, light, forms and shape in 3, the gesture and sage grey color of 6, the subtlety of 7,8. Florida doesn't beckon strongly as a place to me, but I do respond to your resonance with high key tone, color and space there.
Ann, your sea photos are so minimal and so beautiful! The one with the single wave is exquisite. I would love a large print is possible at some point. It seems we are closing down for the time being. Let me know when you're back in town. Pam
ReplyDeleteI love the holes in the flower, light, forms and shape in 3, the gesture and sage grey color of 6, the subtlety of 7,8. Florida doesn't beckon strongly as a place to me, but I do respond to your resonance with high key tone, color and space there.
ReplyDelete