Number one is my favorite. I can almost feel the fog when I look at number one and I want to reach out and touch the lacy lavers of branches and leaves. The framing is perfect. I love the splash of green in number two. Three and four don't appeal as much to me because they are so dark but I think they are successful images and have a beauty of their own
Just went back looked again. I really love the last one too, just want it to be a little lighter. The windows behind the trees add a misterious touch to the sycamores.
Leslie I am partial to #2: I can feel the fog and I love the warm colors in the background and the sharp green accent of the new bark. Familiar strong limbs of the ever posing sycamores are wonderful in your lens.
I so love the fog and look forward to shooting more wet, mystery wrapped situations this winter. Like Pam I like 2, enjoy the yellow snap of leaf color lower left and the quality of light. I also like the next one down, as I appreciate the high vantage point overlooking water through trees, a prospect I favor.v Agree with Ann, especially the more evenly lit, seem to be wanting a bit more exposure in the capture and/or post. I like the particular, gestural quality in 1 (sycamores are nothing if not gestural), the reaching from the sides to the center. Sycamores are displacing lotus in your imagination.
Number one is my favorite. I can almost feel the fog when I look at number one and I want to reach out and touch the lacy lavers of branches and leaves. The framing is perfect. I love the splash of green in number two. Three and four don't appeal as much to me because they are so dark but I think they are successful images and have a beauty of their own
ReplyDeleteJust went back looked again. I really love the last one too, just want
ReplyDeleteit to be a little lighter. The windows behind the trees add a misterious touch to the sycamores.
Leslie I am partial to #2: I can feel the fog and I love the warm colors in the background and the sharp green accent of the new bark. Familiar strong limbs of the ever posing sycamores are wonderful in your lens.
ReplyDeleteI so love the fog and look forward to shooting more wet, mystery wrapped situations this winter. Like Pam I like 2, enjoy the yellow snap of leaf color lower left and the quality of light. I also like the next one down, as I appreciate the high vantage point overlooking water through trees, a prospect I favor.v Agree with Ann, especially the more evenly lit, seem to be wanting a bit more exposure in the capture and/or post. I like the particular, gestural quality in 1 (sycamores are nothing if not gestural), the reaching from the sides to the center. Sycamores are displacing lotus in your imagination.
ReplyDelete