Thursday, April 9, 2015

WELCOME!

Banner image was made at Virginia's Thompson WMA (millions of trilliums.) If you plan a flower foray, see the link for access permit requirements and other details.

2 comments:

  1. Pam and Farid--great to see you again. Nadine, super to meet you. I wonder if you all would be willing to post a link (Farid--I know it would be easy for you) to the images you showed at Barbara's on Monday. I feel like I didn't get enough time to look at them. I am happy to do so as well if anyone is interested.

    A book to add to those recommended: The Photographer's Playbook from Aperture.

    I would also recommend Lenswork. You can get a digital subscription with access to the magazine digitally as well as many podcasts. I have really enjoyed seeing the photographers' featured works and have found many inspiring. The subscription costs something, but I don't remember how much. I also have the Light and Landscape app, which I think is free. I don't love the images there as much, but hey if it is free, whatever. Always good to look. See you all on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually subscribe toLensWork: Photography and the Creative Process.
    It's full of Articles, Interviews and Portfolios.
    Brooks Jensen and Maureen Gallagher are the editors. There's very rich content and I look forward to receiving my book/magazine 7"by 81/2"._a small booklet of appx 100 pages. Excellent editor's comments. Go to Lenswork Online to see the different ways you can access or subscribe.

    ReplyDelete