 |
| Tent Dismantlers |
One of the tent team said they were given a week to erect the tent, permitted to be built over a public road for a Saturday wedding, but only one day, Sunday, to take it down. The area was said to be covered in roses. Wish I could have seen the scene, though I'm sure the perimeter was sealed. Wonder whose wedding. I added the men in blue to my Urban Group collection:
 |
| Class Shooters |
 |
| Red Palace Workers |
The bridge is not quite public art, not totally informal either.
 |
| RU Hi 2? - Sculpture outside Seniors Center |
A few friendly figures and faces...
 |
| This Mom and Dad were strangers, not a family. |
 |
| He says his one month old son is his 7th child. |
 |
| Three motorcycle guys |
 |
| Should have asked... |
|
 |
| Not sure the mission... |
 |
Peabody students, classical bassist (L) & jazz vocalist (R)
Amazing shoes on beautiful woman with blue nails
|
 |
Cat in art studio on funky antique row.
I wanted to straighten the teetering candles, crazy. |
 |
| Church lady, BC survivor. I recognized her port scar |
No comments:
Post a Comment