Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Yards outings

I went to the water feature and trapeze school on the hot Saturday and cooler Sunday.  What a difference in activity around the water feature.  I really struggled to catch the mobs of children in and out of the water although I'm sure good photos were there to be taken.  The cooler Sunday weather made me concentrate on the water flow itself.
I'm resolved to try again at the trapeze school with a longer lens and more focus on peripheral activity







Prepping for the "leap" 











4 comments:

  1. oooh--Pam--that first picture is so good. I wish I could do people! I also really liked the water pics, especially the last one. L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially respond to:

    #3 - the hands reaching, not touching, gesture

    #4 - the composition of 4 figures (might have been better with faces of 2 inner figures showing more clearly - so tricky - have you tried burst mode shooting?

    #5 - the clarity of the momentary gesture of 2 figures meeting in the blue space

    #6 - so funny, the little 'frog legs'

    #9 - the water movement abstraction

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially respond to:

    the bw body-gesture-in-space series, including clarity of #3 and #5 (funny, the highlighted white sock in 5)

    not sure what #6 is about

    love the cuteness of #7. Her gaze is looking high, high above. Blur makes sense, with orange-socked foot poised mid-step. Her up-turned face is nicely framed between lines

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next time longer lens and burst shooting. Must practice. My goal is to get #4 with all 4 figures clear of background and faces showing. Maybe this Saturday. Meanwhile I my sore throat did not develop into a cold. Also I think your comments on Leslie's photos got appended to my photos.

    ReplyDelete