All kinds of things going on in the first image, including jewelry - yours and displayed. I wonder about allowing more of the blue and purple at the bottom (less top) to reinforce the lively color rhythm.
Juxtaposition of corn / beach reminds me of the corn growing / wasting on the shore while beach goers ply the sand and enjoy amusements - at least that's how I summed the sequence. Did you see it another way?
Like those grilled corn leaves; tastes of summer beach picnic/
ReplyDeleteAll kinds of things going on in the first image, including jewelry - yours and displayed. I wonder about allowing more of the blue and purple at the bottom (less top) to reinforce the lively color rhythm.
ReplyDeleteJuxtaposition of corn / beach reminds me of the corn growing / wasting on the shore while beach goers ply the sand and enjoy amusements - at least that's how I summed the sequence. Did you see it another way?