Tuesday, September 29, 2015

From bridge and rail

                                                                            on the bridge

                                                                         urban geometry
                                          bandaid totem

                                                                        empty thorofare
                                       graphic entrance                                                        
                                                                 Baltimore Light Rail 
                                                                               end of light

                                                                              quitting time


                                                                              city patterns
                                                                                    end of day

3 comments:

  1. #3 bandaid totem - yes, clearly bandaids
    #4 Empty thoroughfare is one of my favorite. I like the clean, pristine abstraction and formal composition.
    #5 Does it want separation between the lamp post and yellow spikes?
    #9 Like the color and tone contrast, form, diagonal lines and sense of space / place a lot. For me it is good companion piece to empty thoroughfare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the lights on 7 and especially the contrast of inside outside on 10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to GREEN! and the bandaid pillar works too. The combination of inside outside works nicely. Subdues color plus bright red and sunny day light. Inside is decorated with hamburger and bus operator poster and splashes of colored light on the seat and variety of sections with different tone and light casts. Very Rich I think.

    ReplyDelete