early, late and often
Two take my breath away: beautiful color and composition. I like 1 and 5 especially as well.
Oh my gosh, I exactly agree with Ann - 1 and 5, romantic, graceful gesture. 4 got my attention, lovely too. In 1 I like the small happy accidents of the moment - lights in the background, symmetry of dog and bag with hand holding couple.
Beautiful, ethereal -- capturing something very captivating here. Would love any of these on my wall.
By the way, Con Brio Mom is Tamara Munk (an old handle)
Two take my breath away: beautiful color and composition. I like 1 and 5 especially as well.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I exactly agree with Ann - 1 and 5, romantic, graceful gesture. 4 got my attention, lovely too. In 1 I like the small happy accidents of the moment - lights in the background, symmetry of dog and bag with hand holding couple.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, ethereal -- capturing something very captivating here. Would love any of these on my wall.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, Con Brio Mom is Tamara Munk (an old handle)
ReplyDelete