Hi Leslie, Liked your couple and the green urns and your interior with Christmas lights and snow. And of course were are happy to see the sycamore branches in another season.
So many lovely sycamore images in both posts. I like your window images too. I especially like 1, 3 and 4. It is great to see that you are shooting and getting out so much!
4 is fave and love 3 too. These are wonderful too in context of other earlier images of same place, adding such depth to the portrait. For me 4 is just really lovely, "scene-ier" than your usual. 3 and 4 have interesting color contrast too. Seeing these, it seems you have found your own "power place" Easily accessible, I'm sure it will draw you yet again. I'm imagining a spring version too. I like the snow magic of #1.
Hi Leslie, Liked your couple and the green urns and your interior with Christmas lights and snow. And of course were are happy to see the sycamore branches in another season.
ReplyDeleteSo many lovely sycamore images in both posts. I like your window images too. I especially like 1, 3 and 4. It is great to see that you are shooting and getting out so much!
ReplyDeleteReally liked the last window too.
ReplyDelete4 is fave and love 3 too. These are wonderful too in context of other earlier images of same place, adding such depth to the portrait. For me 4 is just really lovely, "scene-ier" than your usual. 3 and 4 have interesting color contrast too. Seeing these, it seems you have found your own "power place" Easily accessible, I'm sure it will draw you yet again. I'm imagining a spring version too. I like the snow magic of #1.
ReplyDelete