Sunday, January 24, 2016

Skunks and ice



                                      















4 comments:

  1. Love the third one with the house in the background. I like how it tells a funny story about where these critters are! The dof is just right in my view. Also love the first one and the b&W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more you look at them, the stranger and more characterful they seem. I like the first for seeming as though they are voyaging in a stream, the lines of flow. Thanks Ann, for dialing us into skunks. I'm realizing that before you revealed this life stage, I thought skunk cabbage was the brilliant leaves that come later, still a spring harbinger but not nearly as these flowers. I like the strange ladder on the back on #2. Wonder if that one wants a little adjustment to emphasize skunks - light edges draw my eye out from center.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I wasn't looking Ann you put up some unique skunk characters! So different with water instead of ice. Interesting that the ones I photographed in May in Maine both flowers and leaves were in full bloom/leaf. They seem somewhere between biological specimens and artificial creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara, I agree with your comment on 2. It needs more adjustment. Would using a polarizer helped here?

    ReplyDelete