I like the 2nd and 4th best. The second is so confusing and hard to understand what the plane of the water is doing. Much more interesting than the 3rd which I think has that same fallen leaf. The 4th also has that confusing aspect for me, especially the triangle shaped leaf and its reflection. What an interesting shape the two make.
I like the obvious 1-2-3 effect of the first, remind me of the slumping down to slumber in the water. They remind me of elephant ears. No accounting for taste.
I like the 2nd and 4th best. The second is so confusing and hard to understand what the plane of the water is doing. Much more interesting than the 3rd which I think has that same fallen leaf. The 4th also has that confusing aspect for me, especially the triangle shaped leaf and its reflection. What an interesting shape the two make.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comments, Leslie. Those are my two favorites too, although I didn't know why I liked them best.
DeleteI like the obvious 1-2-3 effect of the first, remind me of the slumping down to slumber in the water. They remind me of elephant ears. No accounting for taste.
ReplyDelete