Friday, May 8, 2015

Back to Kenilworth this  morning although it was very bright.  Talked with the rangers about the bird and wildlife.  Apparently lots of snakes this spring, so just keep your eyes open.  Saw the egrets and the great blue today.  Lots of baby geese and cranky parents.

Someone asked me about when the iris bloomed and I said I didn't think I had ever seen them bloom--which of course is not right.  They are starting to bloom now and as soon as I saw them, I remembered years of bright yellow flowers against the blue ponds.  Today, unlike Monday, I was using a macro lens. 

The picture with the boats is one Barbara requested I put up.  This was a day during the fall clean-up and I loved the boats being embedded with the dead leaves.  This is an instragram photo made with my phone. 






1 comment:

  1. I can see why you were happy with thoughts of what you captured at Kenilworth...new greening! I'm reminded of one of your favorite poems, Renascence

    ReplyDelete