Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Brookside.

I am thinking of going to Brookside Gardens early morning Thursday, May 7th. Tentative, at best. I know some are thinking of going too. If I do go I'll be in the Parking lot of the Nature Center 6.15 - 6.30 am.

To whet interest, here are some further images  - all taken in the last week or so, to give a further sense of what's on offer. I'm afraid the tulips may be getting a bit old, but there's always a lot on offer. Best,  Farid















2 comments:

  1. The tulip shots are transporting, 2 and 3 are so delicious. How wonderful they put so many in such color array together, and that you made those pictures. The whole selection is...splendid!

    I wish I could go tomorrow, but I can't get away after all. Hope you and others will be able to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just returned for another look at your spring lushness and order to discovere the diagonals running through the series, gentler at the top, becoming more pronounced to the bottom. I hadn't noticed how the light picked out the diagonal on the purple flowers. I wonder how conscious you were of the progression as you selected and sequenced these. I also so wonder where you will be going from here, once you "give your daughter away." Hope you'll keep in touch. Your eye and images, like your words in writing and speech, are clear and elegant, eloquent. I wonder how it would strike your to try combining your natural and trained precision with, somehow, a slightly looser approach. I'm maybe thinking of the few b + w Friedlander / Olmsted images I glimpsed in Leslie's book. Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete