A cold AM with lovely light at Difficult Run. I am back to basics taking landscape pictures in a very straight forward way but at least out shooting. Leslie and Nadine are an inspiration.
Pam, after your first image, you may as well retire. That's it. The pinnacle. If if were now to die, twere to be most happy, for not another joy such as this succeeds in unknown fate etc (Being a bit carried away, apologies to the Bard and to you.) You probably have many treasures still to unlock, and I trust you will grace this or some other forum with them. Image 3, the rocks in water is a beautiful composition, and the play of colors and reflections round out a compelling image. The last two images, aren't I think all that successful, and I should hasten to add, all the pictures I take of like scenes come out the same way: the branches, leaves etc, obscure, clutter and muddle the view. It's very hard to get right. So we should keep on trying. I'm learning a lot dissecting and analysing Barbara's pictures of the same or similar views. Best, Farid
I am so knocked out by the first one that I can't even concentrate on the others. Brilliant! Leslie
ReplyDeleteThe roots! - the coolness and the warmth, the lean encapsulates so much about the place.
ReplyDeleteThe red and green leaves do look like Leslie's sorrel. The sorrel grown on Sand Beach Farm is completely plain light green pointed leaves.
Pam, after your first image, you may as well retire. That's it. The pinnacle. If if were now to die, twere to be most happy, for not another joy such as this succeeds in unknown fate etc (Being a bit carried away, apologies to the Bard and to you.) You probably have many treasures still to unlock, and I trust you will grace this or some other forum with them. Image 3, the rocks in water is a beautiful composition, and the play of colors and reflections round out a compelling image. The last two images, aren't I think all that successful, and I should hasten to add, all the pictures I take of like scenes come out the same way: the branches, leaves etc, obscure, clutter and muddle the view. It's very hard to get right. So we should keep on trying. I'm learning a lot dissecting and analysing Barbara's pictures of the same or similar views. Best, Farid
ReplyDelete