As beautiful as the river was, my images were just so-so. But I did find some interesting beauty in the big sycamore near the pond. I think these will pair nicely with some earlier work.
Leslie, The fine touches in your close up work are amazing. #1 is the best in that the sycamore pattern is echoed in the rock. # 3 is so deceptive, looks like rope and is I believe a very twisting root!
I echo Pam - I respond most to the same two. The cyan color on the vine is startling - it lends credence to the (man-made) rope perception. I love sycamores for their bark mosaic pattern (and their wild, coarse leaves and their whiteness and winding branches, their sometime giantism) especially in your exfoliated curls.
Leslie, The fine touches in your close up work are amazing. #1 is the best in that the sycamore pattern is echoed in the rock. # 3 is so deceptive, looks like rope and is I believe a very twisting root!
ReplyDeleteI echo Pam - I respond most to the same two. The cyan color on the vine is startling - it lends credence to the (man-made) rope perception. I love sycamores for their bark mosaic pattern (and their wild, coarse leaves and their whiteness and winding branches, their sometime giantism) especially in your exfoliated curls.
ReplyDelete