Thursday, October 22, 2015

Kenilworth sun and shadow

Kenilworth 2




     


   




















 

l  




2 comments:

  1. Number 4 is the killer for me, also the first is mesmerizing, and two has interesting shapes and composition. I like the variety and range of colors from shaded blues to sunlit yellow. In a couple with bright sunlight I'm curious if they are fully developed, or if dynamic range (mostly highlights) could be tamed a bit. I wonder a bit about color intensity in a couple. My taste runs mostly to hands off or very light touch on the dials for pumping color, so all should take my color comments with whatever grain of salt you deem appropriate. I just commented similarly on Leslie's and I know Pam likes strong color too. These are jpg I know so that's part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love number 4 too, but also 1 and 11. I really like how differently you and I see the same space and then how we connect on some level--like #2. I learn from looking at your images and then return to the subject with a slightly different vision. I am ok with the colors--I just posted some before and afters from Buzzards Point to try to get at when it is too much. Also, what does it look like printed?

    ReplyDelete