
"Thin pickings" turned out to have quite a few possibilities, including out the window shots as Barbara successfully navigated the heavy traffic and found the salvage yard. Thanks you again Barbara. Leslie, I hope you make the return trip next Tuesday PM.








Pam--I really like # 1 and 6 because I have to look hard to see what I am seeing and even then I am not sure what I am seeing. Makes you want to look again and again. Also, I think the truck and the hippo (!) make a great pair. I love the enginy feel, the shadows on the truck image and the wide open mouth.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNew comment. I'm particularly fond of number four for its lovely light. I keep returning to it to admire its light, color and composition. I think it pairs with the image below because it is also about light, although it is a bolder graphic image. I really like the manner in which you captured all the activity in the salvage yard in number nine. I love the flying sparks!
ReplyDeleteComposition of the de-welders and so much more is beautiful, satisfying, including the sparks and flame - all good - a dialogue of men, machines and junk. I'm really glad you caught the on the fly mural - I loved the stripes of light and shade in play with the tones of the drawing and you got it! Also glad you got the shrouded pinatas - I looked at but did not even try.
ReplyDelete