I love the truck mirror graphic - it seems two of a kind with the orange tractor. Truck mirror on down tight little sequence. The bottom two pair well through color and abstraction and I like the funny face. Curious about the color - I wonder if you pushed a little harder than normal for the "toy" look because of the machines, experimenting with a look.
Leslie your series of still lifes are so beautifully composed! They are disparate and beautifully colored except possibly #8 which reminds me of the film character Wallee who of course is also a salvage yard survivor.
I love the truck mirror graphic - it seems two of a kind with the orange tractor. Truck mirror on down tight little sequence. The bottom two pair well through color and abstraction and I like the funny face. Curious about the color - I wonder if you pushed a little harder than normal for the "toy" look because of the machines, experimenting with a look.
ReplyDeleteLeslie your series of still lifes are so beautifully composed! They are disparate and beautifully colored except possibly #8 which reminds me of the film character Wallee who of course is also a salvage yard survivor.
ReplyDelete