Ann--I really like the simple ones--1,3 and 4. One is especially evocative. I just want to get on my hands and knees and look more. What a find. I also love that leaf. Strikes me as a pair with a similar shaped leaf in the sand from you florida pics.
My favorite is #5, the little world, all the elements, the pale green part of the skunk tender in ice. They are tough little characters. You have really gotten me interested in hunting skunks. I realized only as I read more that the Rock Creek book makes such mention. I will scouting this Rock Creek this Thursday and returning on Sat.
Ann--I really like the simple ones--1,3 and 4. One is especially evocative. I just want to get on my hands and knees and look more. What a find. I also love that leaf. Strikes me as a pair with a similar shaped leaf in the sand from you florida pics.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is #5, the little world, all the elements, the pale green part of the skunk tender in ice. They are tough little characters. You have really gotten me interested in hunting skunks. I realized only as I read more that the Rock Creek book makes such mention. I will scouting this Rock Creek this Thursday and returning on Sat.
ReplyDeleteI also love no. 5, with its reflective beauty and solitude.
ReplyDelete