I'm curious about whether you feel excited here. I wonder if your ambivalence is a telling clue. Maybe you need more time to continue shooting, looking, post-manipulating to decide whether ultimately this approach is worthwhile in itself. What I think is that I'm seeing play, exploration, perhaps something nascent budding, perhaps a time-out from other approaches to help you change, develop, grow. Personally I am not a huge fan of photoshop induced blur, but you could always change my mind - as other students have done in the past. I could show you examples on a blog if you're interested.
I'm curious about whether you feel excited here. I wonder if your ambivalence is a telling clue. Maybe you need more time to continue shooting, looking, post-manipulating to decide whether ultimately this approach is worthwhile in itself. What I think is that I'm seeing play, exploration, perhaps something nascent budding, perhaps a time-out from other approaches to help you change, develop, grow. Personally I am not a huge fan of photoshop induced blur, but you could always change my mind - as other students have done in the past. I could show you examples on a blog if you're interested.
ReplyDeleteAny reactions - from you, Leslie, or others?