Saturday, February 13, 2016

Snow this morning--for a moment the sun came out and made little pools of light on the snow, then it disappeared again.  So lovely, but sooooo cold. 





4 comments:

  1. Can't resist Leslie; the tracks make it for me! I also find the stream in #5 effective contrast to the woods and picks up on the color of the leaves. Here Tracks don't seem such an important element.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam, since you're peeking in, I'll post a Huntley series. I agree with you - juxtaposition of tracks and trees is most arresting for me. It boils down the machine in the garden theme. I do like the fugitive sun but wonder if you are keeping values on the dark side for a feeling or perhaps shooting hand held and not wanting to expose to the right to lighten the mood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the contrast to the trees provided by the tracks and stream in 3 , but 4 also makes it for me because of the gorgeous color and contrast of the curve of the stream to the trees.

    ReplyDelete