Pure play and exploration of light, space, form, shape, tonal values, I presume. Perhaps you see these as something like studies, sketches, notes, exercises...or something else?
I'm a little curious if you are at all conscious of a search for anything in particular underlying your exploration of new shooting modes, subjects, approaches, or if you are purely open to see what might develop.
Pure play and exploration of light, space, form, shape, tonal values, I presume. Perhaps you see these as something like studies, sketches, notes, exercises...or something else?
ReplyDeleteI'm a little curious if you are at all conscious of a search for anything in particular underlying your exploration of new shooting modes, subjects, approaches, or if you are purely open to see what might develop.
I like the added water droplets on what looks like a very clean shower liner in 4 and the strips of hem in the compositon of light in 3.
ReplyDeleteAlso wondering what some of this might look like out of focus, or with much more selective focus...
ReplyDelete