Ice bells I call them, so clear at the water line. The shapes of these are fantastic. Chandeliers, earrings, stream baubles. Amazing shapes, suspended and floating.
I immediately had this sensation of glittering jewels. Can only imagine if I had seen these with late afternoon sun slanting on them! On the other hand, it was very special to be alone on a dark evening, discovering these. There were very few people at Great Falls on this 20 degree evening -- a few curious people were looking at me.
Ice bells I call them, so clear at the water line. The shapes of these are fantastic. Chandeliers, earrings, stream baubles. Amazing shapes, suspended and floating.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I have never had the pleasure of seeing ice bells before.
ReplyDeleteI immediately had this sensation of glittering jewels. Can only imagine if I had seen these with late afternoon sun slanting on them! On the other hand, it was very special to be alone on a dark evening, discovering these. There were very few people at Great Falls on this 20 degree evening -- a few curious people were looking at me.
ReplyDelete