Monday, November 23, 2015

A walk in the woods in CT


I  had a few cold days in CT visiting with my sister,  cooking and eating and cleaning a bit to help her recover from surgery (alls well).  It included a few walks in the woods and some kitchen photos of her "zigzag" plant ( a relative of the night blooming sirius).







2 comments:

  1. I love the peculiarity of the last one - so much age and pattern, something owl-like - also Ginger's pond, especially brown one but black one too, and of course so like the lichen one, love that kind. Your image is like an arranged still life. So glad you combined shooting with other activities. I just seem to vibrate to those woods and your capture. One day I hope to do a residence in that area, or at least apply to I-Park, when I can see my way clear to a long sojourn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lobe the black pond and the last one too. It is strange and a bit of a puzzle and beautiful. I enjoy the lovely zigzag plant and the way the curves in the foreground interacts with the curves of the background

    ReplyDelete