I can't resist the cute brave ferns peeking out of the tree trunk and the wonderful moss. I actually think the pink grey of the lichen on black stone quite dramatic. Maybe I am already adjusting to winter. The first of the creek photos has lovely trees. curving and graceful which are more appealing to me than the limbless trunk across the stream.
I enjoy the way the curve of the ferns echo the opening in the tree trunk and the many hues of green in this image. I keep going back to Dean to look at he leaves highlighting the leters and creating a counterpoint to the spectacular lichens.
I can't resist the cute brave ferns peeking out of the tree trunk and the wonderful moss. I actually think the pink grey of the lichen on black stone quite dramatic. Maybe I am already adjusting to winter. The first of the creek photos has lovely trees. curving and graceful which are more appealing to me than the limbless trunk across the stream.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy the way the curve of the ferns echo the opening in the tree trunk and the many hues of green in this image. I keep going back to Dean to look at he leaves highlighting the leters and creating a counterpoint to the spectacular lichens.
ReplyDelete