The shift in palette is striking. Not so enthusiastic about blu/grey instead of green/yellow, touch of red. However the pink tinge to the grey rocks and lichen is great and The texture of some lichen is eye catching. With the right lens could be another world. Will have to retrain my eye toappreciaate winter colors.
I love the red and green of the lichens. This would make a beautiful holiday card! I particularly like the tree that looks like a dugout canoe with its bow on the small boulder. I might like a little less of the large boulder at the bottom.
The shift in palette is striking. Not so enthusiastic about blu/grey instead of green/yellow, touch of red. However the pink tinge to the grey rocks and lichen is great and The texture of some lichen is eye catching. With the right lens could be another world. Will have to retrain my eye toappreciaate winter colors.
ReplyDeleteI love the red and green of the lichens. This would make a beautiful holiday card! I particularly like the tree that looks like a dugout canoe with its bow on the small boulder. I might like a little less of the large boulder at the bottom.
ReplyDelete