Again, I react most strongly to the first one. So interesting to see the details of the bridge. I think about details of the natural world, but then forget about the small parts of the man made. I appreciate the two image (the first in the next set and this one) for making me look again.
It's fun to see these results - the rock close up does have wonderful patterns - l liked the brown bits especially, and also like the light on the concrete seam too.
Again, I react most strongly to the first one. So interesting to see the details of the bridge. I think about details of the natural world, but then forget about the small parts of the man made. I appreciate the two image (the first in the next set and this one) for making me look again.
ReplyDeleteIt's fun to see these results - the rock close up does have wonderful patterns - l liked the brown bits especially, and also like the light on the concrete seam too.
ReplyDelete