6 really does it for me - of all the rhythmical elements of the bridge, I hadn't observed the inner arcs spanning the main supports. The context of basketball rims and cranes in the background, with info kiosks and bike route sign signify all the other traffic and energy beside cars and boats - not to mention quality of light.
Pam--I particularly like the dichotomy of #4, great contrast and sense of place I also love the connection of all the pieces in #6. As Barbara says, the interplay between the bridge, the park, the signs, all the elements of human involvement come together so well.
6 really does it for me - of all the rhythmical elements of the bridge, I hadn't observed the inner arcs spanning the main supports. The context of basketball rims and cranes in the background, with info kiosks and bike route sign signify all the other traffic and energy beside cars and boats - not to mention quality of light.
ReplyDeleteI loved six too and also liked the graphic color and design in 7 and the wonderful green bug in 8.
ReplyDeletePam--I particularly like the dichotomy of #4, great contrast and sense of place I also love the connection of all the pieces in #6. As Barbara says, the interplay between the bridge, the park, the signs, all the elements of human involvement come together so well.
ReplyDelete