The curly sycamore leaves are positively sculptural! ESKAPE looks like graffiti (which it is) an renders the landscape as a poster print! You're playing tricks with my perception Leslie.
2,7 and 8 are favorites. I love 7. It has such gorgeous color and composition. Perfect focal point! Eskape on the rocks is outrageous and it works too. Love the 3D leaves, 2 D design, light and color in 2
In the sycamore series I like the interplay between somewhat random "spotlighting" and the random tumble of leaves.
Eskape gives a sense of place, albeit disorienting, that close-ups don't reveal. Mixing perspectives opens the series beyond the intensely contained space.
I'm a sucker for the back light playing green blades, and for the delicacy of grass gesture.
The curly sycamore leaves are positively sculptural! ESKAPE looks like graffiti (which it is) an renders the landscape as a poster print! You're playing tricks with my perception Leslie.
ReplyDelete2,7 and 8 are favorites. I love 7. It has such gorgeous color and composition. Perfect focal point! Eskape on the rocks is outrageous and it works too. Love the 3D leaves, 2 D design, light and color in 2
ReplyDeleteIn the sycamore series I like the interplay between somewhat random "spotlighting" and the random tumble of leaves.
ReplyDeleteEskape gives a sense of place, albeit disorienting, that close-ups don't reveal. Mixing perspectives opens the series beyond the intensely contained space.
I'm a sucker for the back light playing green blades, and for the delicacy of grass gesture.