Well, better you did! You got the beautiful pink light, powerful support beams, the 3 tiny walkers for scale and of course the basketball hoop! Composition isn't bad either. I particularly enjoyed the complex of triangles formed by combination of bridge structure and shadow.
I enjoy the movement from cool to warm and back again to cool in your sequence of images. Each bridge image is a slightly different color due to the light. The last seems almost green
Well, better you did! You got the beautiful pink light, powerful support beams, the 3 tiny walkers for scale and of course the basketball hoop! Composition isn't bad either. I particularly enjoyed the complex of triangles formed by combination of bridge structure and shadow.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy the movement from cool to warm and back again to cool in your sequence of images. Each bridge image is a slightly different color due to the light. The last seems almost green
ReplyDelete