Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Lock 6











                                             


4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Barbara for taking us to such a beautiful place.
    Happy Thanksgiving to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann--we were in the same place! I really love the rock with all the leaf detail. So nicely observed/ I also love the last one. That one, for me, captures your ability to take something simple and a bit chaotic and make it coherent and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann, I see #4 as another of your compositions which captures the beauty inherent in bits of nature. Nothing stiff, square or formal just graceful . The intense but almost pastel color palette strikes me as your signature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm finding it very interesting that while there is often agreement in comments as to which images are best liked, there is just as often not a consensus. For me the playful interplay between last sycamore leaves and bare sycamore trees is far and away the best - contrasts in warm / cool color and sprightly dance / vaunting verticals, plus gestural direction to the top of the frame delight. Do you have a fave among these, Ann?

    ReplyDelete